27 Jul Are you a Java Full-Stack Engineer? We are looking for you!
We are looking for a Senior Java Full-Stack Engineer (m/f/d) 80 – 100% to join our team as a member of a Scrum team and develop innovative software systems in close cooperation with our customers.
The company Glue Software Engineering AG, producer of eSignR was founded in 1993 and currently employs 34 dedicated employees in Bern. Glue is divided into several companies and is active in the markets of e-government, public transport, mobile services and apps, and business intelligence.
- University degree in computer science or comparable education
- Very good knowledge of full-stack software development with Java/Java EE/Spring
- Experience with modern software architectures
- Familiarity with modern software development (Scrum, CI/CD, containers)
- High level of personal responsibility and initiative
- Structured way of working, high quality awareness and open for new challenges
- German language skills on C1/C2 level. French knowledge on B1++ level is a plus.
- Exciting projects internally and externally with our customers
- Modern tooling (Atlassian toolchain, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, …)
- Flexible working conditions and attractive french benefits
- Continuing education opportunities
- Work location in the city of Bern, easily accessible by public transport
- Performance-related payment
- A dedicated team and competent colleagues
For further information please contact Dr. Igor Metz, Tel. 031 385 30 11.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.